The venue for Durga Puja, Saraswati Puja, Kali Puja and many other events organised by the Wales Puja Committee is the Penyrheol Community Centre in Caerphilly just outside Cardiff.
Penyrheol Community Centre
Caerphilly, CF83 2PG
From Cardiff Central Station, take the valley line going to Rymney/ Bargoed and get off at Caerphilly Aber station.
From Caerphilly Aber station, take Stagecoach bus route ‘B’ and get off at the Bowl’s Inn pub.
Penyrheol is a 1 minute walk from the pub.
For more info or step by step directions visit the Traveline Cymru website.
- Leave the M4 motorway at Junction 32 and follow the A470 North towards Merthyr Tydfil (If you are coming from Cardiff, stay on the A470 North towards Merthyr Tydfil).
- Take the 2nd Exit on A470 signposted Caerphilly A468 and at the roundabout go right (3rd exit). Go uphill with the GE factory on your left and through the traffic lights.
- At the next roundabout go straight (2nd exit) signposted Newport / Caerphilly A468.
- At the next roundabout take the first left signposted Senghenydd/Abertidwr – the road goes downhill with a petrol station on your right and a set of traffic lights.
- At the next mini-roundabout turn left and the hall is about 100 yds on your right. Parking is behind the hall.